Happy Friday! I feel like the beginning of this week flew by but then I got to Thursday and it seemed to take forever. Maybe it's because I was meeting up for drinks with the lovely Kate and Emily after work (more about that on Monday!). Or it could be due to my horrible sleep I got Wednesday night which I attribute to do spinning in a room that had to have been at least 85 degrees but either way the weekend is now only a few short, sweet hours away! Does any one have anything fun planned this weekend? I think I'm going to attempt paddle boarding on Sunday...wish me luck! I have a feeling I'm going to spend more time in the water than on the board but it should be fun either way and definitely a new experience!
Without further adieu lets get into that whole Friday favorites thing because who doesn't like to list their favorite things on a Friday?!
1. I can't get over my sunglasses obsession. Every time I see another cute pair I add them to my wish list. I've been craving a pair of cat eye sunglasses for awhile now and when I saw these Ray-Ban ones I fell in love! Not only are they tortoise shell, which I'm also currently obsessed with, but they're so classy and timeless. Hello wish list!
2. I have an obsession with candles. I have so many random candles around my house it's ridiculous but I ONLY burn them in fall/winter. I know it's not quite fall (especially not here in Florida) but I've already started breaking out the candles and burning my favorite fall scents. Recently I've become obsessed with the Woodwick candles not only for the scent but I love the crackle sound they make like a wood burning fire. This vanilla, toffee and toasted marshmallow candle is going to be mine very soon!
3. I love finding new recipes to try, especially during football season so when I saw these I knew they had to be pinned. So simple yet so delicious... ham and cheese in a biscuit? How can it not be good? The fact that it's super easy is an added bonus!
4. Loving this black and white maxi from Necessary Clothing! It's currently on sale for $16.99... how can you say no to that? I feel like this maxi would transition nicely from summer into fall with the neutral colors. I can totally picture myself rocking this with a cropped "leather" jacket this fall!
5. Obsessed with this gold bookshelf decor. Absolutely beautiful and chic and would go perfect with my gold desk accessories from last week and bar cart from the week before! I'm starting to sense a trend in my dream house decor... and it involves a lot of gold!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.