Happy Friday dolls! I hope everyone had a fantastic short week! Anyone have an exciting plans this weekend? I have something to do later today but nothing major this weekend. It should be a nice relaxing weekend before next weekend which is going to be pretty busy for me! So, I've had Key West on the brain... well pretty much since I booked the trip so don't be surprised that this post is heavily filled with things I either want for Key West or want to do while back in Key west. Let's get this thing started and link up with my girl Amanda for our Friday Favorites!
1. I kinda really want this romper for Key West but I'm worried that #1. I won't be able to wear a bra with it and #2. I've never ordered anything from Oasap before so I don't want it to be a SheInside type of deal where you either never get it or get it like 2 months after you order it and completely forgot you even ordered it! Anyone ever ordered from there before? And if so what was your experience?
2. Totally loving the idea of these for Key West. Of course I am because they're currently sold out in my size (always) but I'm worried they might be a bit uncomfortable. They're not overly expensive which is awesome and that also makes them perfect for KW! As much as I adore my Tory sandals I don't know if I really want to walk ALL day in them. I'm also a pretty big fan of these too...
3. If you didn't already know, I'm a huge fan of drinking on patios and rooftops. I love just sitting down and people watching while enjoying a tasty beverage (and maybe even some food). I was determined to find some new places to visit on our trip this year so when I came across a rooftop rum bar I was sold. Rum and sun... two of my favorite things. I cannot wait to be sitting at The Rum Barrel enjoying the sunshine, people watching and of course the rum!
4. Eeeeeekkkkkkk! Ok this has nothing to do with Key West and I just bought a new cell phone case but how freaking cute is this case?!?!?! I have an obsession with penguins so this is such a perfect cell phone case for me!
5. Ok so this has nothing to do with Key West either but it does have to do with Florida... kinda. Haha! For a few months now this song has been popping up on my Pandora and I've been mainly ignoring it, just listening as background noise, but yesterday I really listed to it and I kinda love this song. They both went to my alma mater and ended up winning The X Factor or one of those shows and they are seriously adorable. If you can find it, I LOVE their cover of Wild Ones. I think it was removed after they signed a contract but it's so amazing!
Alright my little lovelies, have an amazing weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! :)