Happy Friday dolls! We finally made it! And I'm proud of myself for posting the rest of the week even though I wasn't sure I was going to. It was a long, rough week but the weekend is finally in sight and I fully plan on relaxing, sleeping in and maybe even getting some sun this weekend. I don't really have any plans I have to do this weekend so I'm excited about just doing nothing, my body needs it! Linking up with Amanda today to share our Friday Favorites!
1. Ashley posted about this fabulous little clutch earlier this week and I immediately pinned it. It is so cute and I love the little monogram! I'm also totally loving this one and this one. Ugh so many cute clutches, so little reasons to use them all.
2. I finally caved and signed up for Rocksbox. They had been reaching out to me for the past few months and I was hesitant because I was afraid I'd fall in love with every piece they sent me and I wouldn't want to send it back or they'd run out of pieces and everyone would be getting the same thing but I figured I might as well give it a try. Which means I also finally cancelled my Birchbox subscription. That was a long time coming. Loving these House of Harlow bangles though, hope they come in one of my boxes!
3. Ya'll, I am not usually a huge fan of the jumpsuits but I am in love with this one! And the price is SO good, I just don't know if I can pass it up. I love the mixed print and I could totally wear it to work with a jacket or sweater.
4. I know it's getting to be pretty hot outside and soup season is pretty much over but I just couldn't help pinning this 5-ingredient pesto chicken soup. YUM! I might have to try this our next rainy evening!
5. Has anyone seen or tried this adult beverage yet? I got to play with it in the office yesterday for a blog post we were doing and it's seriously cool. It's a mixture of fruit juice, moscato and vodka. The shimmery is really weird and also kinda disturbing at the same time but it was really amusing to play with and shoot for the post!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.