Loving Lately: Summer5/28/2015
Happy Thursday loves! Yay for Friday eve already! Who else thinks we need to have 4 day work weeks every week? It makes the week that much more bearable and the weekends that much better. So... who do we need to talk to in order to make this a "thing"? Haha! I'm not going to lie, I was feeling really unmotivated to write anything today so instead I did some online shopping and well... that's pretty much where my inspiration behind this post came from! I figured I'd share with you a few things I've been loving lately!
1. I haven't been a huge fan of the two piece coordinating sets but I'm starting to come around. This one is so adorable and I'm loving the palm pattern! Perfect for summer and the crop top has a very retro feel in my opinion.
2. This necklace immediately caught my eye due to how fun it is and how different it is. I love the layers and the tassels. The subtle color is the perfect pop with a solid outfit!
3. I've been lusting after this ring for way too long now but every time I go in the store to get it they never have it! It's making me incredibly sad but I keep going back to it on the site and remembering how much I want it.
4. I came thisclose to buying these sandals the other day but I'm worried they'll be big on my tiny little ankles. I love the mixed colors and hint of pattern. They're so cute with shorts or a dress during summer!
5. Ya'll know how much I love my hats. I'm currently on the hunt for a white one and I think this black one needs to get in my closet before my Key West trip. Obsessed with it and you seriously can't beat the price! I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering this VERY soon!
6. Ok so I literally JUST bought a Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac but I am obsessed with the fringe on this one. It has just the right amount of fringe to be fun and classy without being too 70's.