Happy Friday dolls! Hope every had a fantastic week! I don't know about you but I am so ready for the weekend. I'm exhausted and have been since Monday. Then you throw in going out for Cinco de Mayo (even though we weren't out late) and I'm ready to crash. My mom was originally going to come into town this weekend and now I'm kinda glad she didn't although I would have loved getting the mother/daughter time. But it definitely would have been nice to treat my mom on Mother's Day since she actually moved out west on Mother's Day a few years ago and I haven't spent a Mother's Day with her since. But instead I fully plan on relaxing and hopefully catching up on my sleep! Linking up with Amanda for our Friday Favorites!
1. I bought this dress in black and white last week and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It is SO comfy and cute and is extremely versatile. I will definitely be going back to get it in white and black and probably every other color they make for summer!
2. How fun are these gladiator sandals for summer?! Love the pop of color and I bet they'd look amazing with a nice tan! I'm kinda digging these lace up ones as well but they aren't as fun color wise!
3. I am in love with this dress. I wasn't a huge fan when I saw it online but then I saw it on Andrea and it is SO much cuter in real life than it is on the site. And side note, I also LOVE those shoes... I wish they weren't out of stock every where near me!
4. I'm seriously a sucker for anything with cheese. I could eat cheese all day every day and not get sick of it. These crock pot cheesy potatoes sound amazing (and incredibly unhealthy but who cares?). I feel like I definitely need to make them this weekend!
5. Loving my new Kate Spade watch and this gorgeous Gorjana bracelet from my RocksBox! Want to check out RocksBox? Use the code sequinsandseabreezesxoxo for your first month free! I'm also digging this necklace, this bib necklace and these earrings. So many cute things right now!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I'm ready to get home and get into my pajamas!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.