Happy Friday dolls! Can we all just take a minute and say "Hello three day weekend!"? Yup, I'm excited. It's been 5 months since I had more than two days off in a row so I am super pumped and hoping the weather is nice so I can get some beach or pool time in, although the forecast on Sunday is 80% chance of rain so we'll see! Not to mention yesterday I was in meetings literally from 10 am until I left work so yeah, I'm ready for a break. Not just in meetings but not internet/phone access meetings. So to fully enjoy the three day weekend I'm going to take off from blogging on Monday and just relax. I'll be back on Tuesday so be sure to stop by! I have some exciting stuff to share with you that I've been working on for awhile!! Let's link up with my favorite little jetsetter, Amanda, for our Friday Favorites shall we?
1. I don't know about you, but I really think I need this adorable romper for my Key West trip coming up! I can't decide whether I like it better in white or black though... so many tough decisions. #firstworldproblems
2. Speaking of Key West (I know it's still over a month away but I'm in total vacation planning mode already) I totally want these cute little starfish hair clips for my trip. So fun and I love the mermaid vibe they give off! Because duh, I'm totally a mermaid ;)
3. Obsessed with this necklace. Like literally obsessed. My birthday is right around the corner... any one? Bueller? Bueller? No? Ok.
4. I got a sample of this from Sephora and I love it! It leaves my skin looking amazing and provides great coverage! I will definitely be going back out to buy it for summer and it has SPF 25 in it which is awesome for summer!
5. Finally, happy Memorial Day to everyone, especially those who gave their lives for us and our country.
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and remember... I'll see you on Tuesday for my new exciting announcement!!!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.