Happy Friday loves!! So sorry I've been kinda MIA lately and slow to respond. My job has kept me so busy (which is awesome) but definitely cuts into my blogging time...not to mention eating lunch occasionally. So if you post after like 8 am and I haven't bee writing on your blog... that's why! I do most of my commenting on my train commute in so I do all my reading between 6:30 am and 8 am! Of if I happen to wake up a little early... before 5:30 am. Did I mention how much I'm looking forward to the time change so it won't always seem like the middle of the night on my commute in? Ok, let's get into my Friday Favorites with little miss bride-to-be, Amanda, shall we?
1. I've been on a pinning spree for house decor, especially now that I've redone my floors. I don't plan on doing any redecorating any time soon (at least not until I move) but there's nothing wrong with some Pinspiration, right? Totally loving everything about this cozy living room!
2. In LOVE with everything about this outfit. The shirt, the heels, the clutch. Every little detail is perfect! Looks like I need to make a trip to Sophie& Trey this weekend!
3. I blame Biana who has already blamed Amanda for our new found obsession with these. Biana picked up this amazing color yesterday and texted me about it then Amanda suggested the Beige Aquarelle and I of course had to run out after work and pick one up myself! I'll let you know how I end up liking it but I have a feeling it's going to be a lot.
4. Ummm so who loves me enough to buy these beauties for me? I'm kind of obsessed. No really. Like seriously obsessed. I'm also obsessed with these but there's only a $5 difference. I seriously shouldn't be spending any money right now so if anyone wants to be my "secret" Valentine I'll love you forever! ;)
5. And to round out my favorites... I laughed irrationally hard at this. So true in so many ways... Is it socially acceptable to have a burger for breakfast? No, damn. Ok.
Hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous weekend! I'll be attending a wedding tomorrow and hopefully relaxing by the pool and reading on Sunday... weather permitting of course!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.