Happy Friday loves! We made it through another week and what do you know, the last one of February! For all of my up north friends, hopefully that means relief is on it's way for you! Only 21 days until the official first day of spring so hopefully the snow will melt and you guys will start to experience some warmth instead of the artic tundra it has been for you lately! Let's get started on this week's Friday favorites with the new wifey, Amanda, shall we?
1. Speaking of Amanda, I'm pretty sure she has these Tieks and if not these exact ones, a pair. Now that I have to have a more "professional" attire at work I find myself wishing I had more ballet flats that I can wear either dressed up or down. I hear Tieks are amazingly comfortable so I really need to get myself a pair....or two.
2. It is 100% safe to say I am absolutely in LOVE with this bag. I love the marble look so much. Rebecca Minkoff, you are killing me right now!
3. If you didn't see B's post from the other day, she posted about a jewelry designer friend of hers who I have fallen in love with! This ring is absolutely gorgeous and I desperately want to add it to my jewelry collection! I can't decide which I love more, the emerald or the chalcedony....
4. Every year I always find a new pair of sunglasses I want. Lately it's been either cat eye sunglasses or these very Jackie O sunglasses. I'm feeling the retro vibe lately.
5. I found these on Pinterest and I'm dying to make them! They seriously look amazing... yes please!!
I hope everyone has an absolutely amazing weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it on Monday!!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.