16 Things About Me9/08/2016
Happy Friday eve friends! Thanks you for everyone who commented and wished me luck in my meeting on Tuesday and for being so understanding of my absence the past few days. I always HATE not commenting back when someone comments on my blog but Tuesday was literally an all day thing with no access to the interwebs and barely any break and yesterday was spent getting caught up on the hundred or so work e-mails I got while I was out. I think I'm finally getting caught up though! And lucky us, it's almost Friday!
Since this week has been so crazy for me I decided to steal a fun little post from my girl, Kerri, and answer 16 questions about me. I always love reading these about other people and getting to know my blogger friends a little better so hopefully everyone else feels the same way.
1. Are you named after anyone? Nope! Although my mom and my grandmother both had names that started with a "P" so I guess we had that trend going.
2. When was the last time you cried? To be honest, I usually cry when I'm angry, tired or stressed and less when I'm sad. I was pretty close to tears on Tuesday when I got to my meeting due to the "snowball effect". My parents left to go back home Tuesday morning so I was already a little sad, I woke up at like 3 am so I was super tired then on my drive into the meeting a huge rock cracked my windshield so by the time I got there my emotions were running wild and I was super close to tears.
3. Do you have kids? My furbaby, Novie. And I dare someone to tell me he's not my "kid"
Skycoaster and that was close enough.
5. What’s your favorite cereal? Do not make me choose just one. Ok, if you're going to make me... I guess Cap'n Crunch. Yes, I'm aware I'm a 5 year old.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Physically? Gonna say eyes. I might not know the color when we're done talking but I always try to make eye contact.
7. What is your eye color? Hazel
8. Scary movie or happy endings? I'm such a wuss, I can't watch scary movies. Give me all the happy endings <--- Not the creepy massage parlor kind
9. Favorite scents? I like rich, fall-like scents. Amber.
10. Summer or winter? Fall is my favorite season but summer is second
11. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I think it's a toss up between Switzerland and Hawaii. Not sure which of the two is technically farther away
12. Do you have any special talents? I'm double jointed in my left elbow from breaking it as a kid
13. Where were your born? Cincinnati, Ohio
15. Do you have any pets? Nope, no pets. Although my furbaby would like a pet of his own ;)
16. Favorite movie? Princess Bride or Labyrinth are definitely in the top running. What can I say, I was born in the 80's.