We all know winter can reek havoc on your skin and normal beauty regimen. With the dry, cold and sometimes blustery air you skin can easily get dried out or look dull and your lips can get chapped and peely. That's why for this wish list Wednesday I decided to put together my wish list of Winter beauty must-haves! These products are great for making winter skin glow and keep you looking your best during the holiday season!
1. Benefit Lollitint - Benefit's newest shade of cheek and lip tint is a lavender-y pink shade that provides that cold weather rosiness to your cheeks and lips. If your lips are dry and chapped I don't recommend using this on your lips until the've been hydrated as the tint will make chapped lips stand out. It's perfect for getting that all day glow on your cheeks though! Just a dab on each cheek will get you hours of glow.
2. Smith's Rosebud Salve - This lip balm is great for soothing dry lips and smells amazing. The best part? It's not just for lips! This versatile balm can also be used on dry skin and is great for relieving irritation and soothes minor burns. For the mom's out there - it also can be used for the treatment of diaper rash!
3. Smashbox Fade to Black Lipstick - Smashbox created the perfect winter line to show of that perfect pout. The Fade to Black collection may seem intimidating with it's dark, rich colors but surprisingly they look great on any skin tone! The color isn't too dramatic that you can't wear it during the day but it's dramatic enough to provide a flattering pop of color for the evening. It also glides on smooth and lasts all day!
4. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - This exfoliating scrub is not only perfect for making your skin feel silky smooth and refreshed but it smells AMAZING! The only bad part about this scrub is that you have to keep yourself from eating it (I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be healthy) because it smells just like key lime pie! It's a gentle scrub so if you're looking for a deep down exfoliation this won't do it but this is perfect to use everyday.
5. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - This all over powder is amazing for illuminating your skin and hydrating it at the same time. It provides a natural looking glow without being too heavy and can be used on your face and collarbone to provide the perfect amount of shimmer.
6. Butter London Holiday Collection - Jewel tone nail polish might be my favorite winter accessory! I absolutely love the way jewel tone nail polishes look. My only complaint about jewel tone nail polish is how awful it looks when it has even the smallest chip. Usually I can't bring myself to spend this much on a nail polish but every once in awhile I'll splurge and get a Butter nail polish because not only are their colors amazing but they seems to be the longest lasting so if you're headed out on vacation and you want your nail polish to last I definitely recommend Butter.
7. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Treatment - With this cold, dry weather your tresses need just as much extra TLC as everything else! The Living Proof 5-in-1 treatment combines anti-frizz control with volumizing boost giving you the perfect hair day, every day.
8. BareMinerals Faux Tan Sunless Tanner - We may not be able to hit the beach in the winter but that doesn't mean we can't still have a tan! I love BareMinerals foundation so I was excited to see they make a self tanner as well. Not only do you get a healthy looking glow from this bronzer but it also hydrates your skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
9. MAC Cream Color Base - I use MAC's cream color base no matter what season just because it's an amazing eye shadow base as well as stand alone color. It's a creamy texture that goes on smooth and lasts all day. When worn under another color it gives it an added pop and when worn alone you can have a soft, subtle shimmer.
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.