Happy Friday dolls! Today I was supposed to be heading out on a cruise to the Bahamas but I'm not (obviously) and at first I was a little sad about it but I definitely realize that things happen for a reason and I can't let it bother me so I'm not sweating it. Instead I plan on having an awesome weekend here enjoying our gorgeous weather! I don't really have any big plans this weekend but I'm looking forward to relaxing and UCF is on a bye this week so I don't have to worry about being stressed out by them and there are some amazing sales going on right now so it should be a good weekend! On that note, it's time to link up with one of my blogger besties, Amanda, for our Friday Favorites!
1. The Sephora 20% Sale! How can you not love a good sale? And look at all of these amazing lip products... I've been loving a good bold lip for fall and Sephora has some amazing choices. The promo code is GIFTVIB for VIB members... now get to shopping before the sale ends Nov 10th!
2. Speaking of sales... The Nordstrom 40% off sale! Why do all the good sales have to happen at the same time? So many amazing things for a steal during this sale. If you're looking to do some Christmas shopping the sale ends November 11th so hurry up!
3. Loving this look! It's casual yet dressy, trendy and chic. The fur vest is such a fun fall trend and I love how she paired it with a casual top and cuffed pants. Super cute! Not to mention I'm loving her super gorgeous loose waves... I need to get my hair to do that.
4. I've been trying to eat healthier and run to stay in shape. I came across these 4 ingredient cheddar cheese bites that sound amazing... I mean it's cheese, how can it not be amazing? And only 4 ingredients mean it's definitely a cleaner option than Cheez-Its.
5. Of course I'm still obsessing over T-Swift's new CD! And tickets to her concert next year go on presale today at 10 am... I know what I'll be doing this morning! Her previous concerts were AMAZING and I definitely can't wait for this one! Amelia, I hope you're ready to meet here again at this concert! :)
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.