Happy Friday lovelies! We made it through another week! I am going to be spending the afternoon tailgating for the UCF vs Tulsa game tonight! It's supposed to get cold by the time the game starts so hopefully I don't freeze watching the game! Sorry I've been so MIA this week! I decided to make a quick little trip out of town to visit Amanda and have a few drinks and unwind from my meetings earlier this week. Speaking of Amanda, it's time to link up for our Friday Favorites!!
1. So not only is this one of my favorite songs off of 1989... the video is pretty darn crazy! This is definitely a side of Taylor I've never seen before and I gotta say... I kinda like it! Not only does she look gorgeous (can I please have every outfit she wears in this video?!?) but I like her crazy take no prisoners attitude in this video. Get it girl!
2. Umm seriously, how amazing does this ricotta bacon crostini look? I've been thinking about swapping out the ricotta for goat cheese but even if you don't, it's such an easy, delicious quick appetizer. Perfect for a party appetizer or pre-Thanksgiving snack. And bacon. Is there really any other reason needed?
3. I've been obsessing over sequin leggings lately! I love how she styled the sequins with a t-shirt and military jacket to make it casual yet still chic. Definitely the perfect way to take sequins from night to day!
4. Loving this cute little office space! It seems like every blogger out there has been posting about ghost chairs lately and I can't lie, I love them too! But I love the gold legs on this table and the fun little pinwheel looking things on the wall!
5. Loving this fun layered piece from Bauble Bar! I'm definitely thinking I need to add this to my Christmas list this year. It's so cute and dainty, perfect for any outfit!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.