Happy Friday dolls!! Another week closer to Thanksgiving! How has this month gone by so fast?! I feel like I say that every month... I remember when I was in school I just kept waiting for the year to be over and thinking time was going so slow now I wish it would slow down! My how things change... I am looking forward to next week though. I love getting to stuff my face for Thanksgiving and I always feel like it's finally socially acceptable to put up Christmas decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving so I'm excited for that! But until then it's time to link up with my bloggy love, Amanda, for our Friday Favorites!
1. In LOVE with this top. I don't know how it'd look on me since I have a shorter torso and boobs but it looks amazing on her. Even loving it with the leather leggings and that necklace! Glad to see peplum is sticking around!
2. I've been on the hunt for a pair of amazing over the knee black boots and I'm loving these from Target. You can't beat the price on them either! I can't attest to how comfortable they are since I don't own them...yet but the heel height is perfect for me!
3. I've been wanting a pair of cateye sunglasses for awhile but I didn't want to spend a ton on them. These Michael Kors ones are perfect and are around the price I'd want to spend on them. Now I just need to decide between black and tortoise shell...
4. I've been loving this BB Dakota faux leather jacket for awhile but didn't want to spend $100 on it. It's finally on sale at Lord & Taylor for $58 which definitely isn't a bad price point! I'm not sure whether I'd need a Small or X-Small but I think it needs to get added to my Christmas wish list!
5. I leave you with this gooey, cheesy bacon dip because cheese and bacon. Why not? I might have to make this for football this weekend. You can never have too many dip recipes! And it's only 5 ingredients, does it get any easier?
Also, don't forget to check out the Forever 21 7-days of pre-Black Friday sales!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'll be tailgating at the last UCF home game of the season tomorrow. Insert sad face here. At least we get ONE more game we get to attend next Friday!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.