Happy Friday dolls! Hope everyone had a fantastic week! We had a bit cooler temperatures here this week (still in the 80's but in the low 70's at night) but it looks like our cooler weather is over since we're back up to the 90's this weekend. I'm still very much so fall dreaming and jealous of everyone who is already getting those lovely cooler days. I was really hoping it'd stay cooler through the weekend since we have another UCF tailgate this weekend but now I'm just hoping for no rain! Ok enough small talk about the weather, let's hop right into my Friday Favorites with Amanda this week!
1. These booties are so perfect for fall. I've been on the hunt for some dark camel or cognac ones and these are the perfect color. My only concern is how they'll look with jeans.
2. I've been on the hunt for new throw pillows and this one is perfect. It's so glam and chic but I doubt it'd be very comfortable to lean on. That's ok, who needs comfort when you have something as pretty as that, right?
3. I've definitely been way more into the dainty layered look than the statement necklaces lately and this one totally caught my eye. I love the lariat necklace to add a bit more to the look.
4. Ever since Ashley posted about this jacket I have been in love. It looks so much better on her than it does on the hanger so I'm hoping it will look just as good on me! It's definitely the perfect transition jacket and it's currently 40% off with the code happy.
5. The jewel tones of the Essie Fall 2015 collection have me super excited. I love how rich and vibrant the colors are. The Leggy Legend and Frock N' Roll are such fun metallic and In The Lobby is a gorgeous fall plum color.
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!