Happy Friday dolls! Spring is officially here in Florida (at least I hope). It's been absolutely gorgeous out all week, of course I've been stuck inside so I haven't gotten to enjoy it except after work but it's nice knowing it's pretty outside. Unfortunately I've also been a bit under the weather so even if I wasn't at work I probably wouldn't be out enjoying it anyway. The pollen is wicked out right now so that definitely wouldn't be great for my sinuses!
1. This duck. No joke, this was the fastest duck I've ever seen. When I was doing a shoot there was a guy out by the lake feeding the ducks and this little guy was a straggler who went hauling over there to try to get his share of the bread. At first he came running over to me thinking I might have a secret stash all for him but quickly realized I didn't have anything worth sticking around for so he took off. I just had to share Sanford's fastest duck with you!
2. 7 Mile Bridge. As much as I HATE the drive to Key West once I get on this bridge I know it's the home stretch and we're almost there. It's such a pretty drive through the Keys but it can be a real pain if there's an accident (or in our case usually a parade).
3. This bathing suit. Absolutely gorgeous and amazing. I have a very short torso so I can't pull of the high waisted look but I think it looks great on people who do have longer torsos. This bathing suit is so classy and retro. Love it!
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart. I'm pretty sure this is going to be my go to lip color for spring/summer. It's a gorgeous, fun shade of pink that's slightly sheer.
5. Yup, I'm making this for dinner tonight. Spicy sausage and mixed vegetable pasta. Um yum? I found this recipe on Pinterest (of course) actually I think I find every recipe I cook on Pinterest... thank you Pinterest for basically being my picture cookbook!
On that note, I'm going to go back to pinning things... :) Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and hoping I'll feel better enough to enjoy it!