1. It's Mani-Friday! Since I'm feeling more Spring-ish I decided to paint my nails a, as I call it, Easter egg purple. This gorgeous color is "Bond With Whomever" by Essie and you will definitely see me sporting this rather frequently during Spring. I feel like it's a great color for any skin tone and will even look good when I have a tan!
2. This hairstyle. So great for summer! I love the messy bun with the braid, how simple yet fun it is. Now if only I can get my hair to do this...
3. This outfit. Ugh loving it! I'm not usually a huge Audrina fan but I love how simple yet trendy this outfit is. The simple heathered tank with the fun floral mini skirt is just perfection. I even love the simple long necklace with it!
4. This glorious beverage. ONE WEEK LEFT!!! This time next week I will be able to enjoy an tasty Starbucks treat. I can hardly contain my excitement. I think it was easier to give up shopping for Lent than it was to give up coffee. I'm warning you in advance, I will be posting a picture of my coffee on Instagram next week.
5. Boston. Yup, you win Biana, I'm sold! Biana from B Loved Boston has been posting pictures of Boston lately and every picture I pretty much fall in love with. I think it was her picture of the flowers in Spring that made me decide I have to add a trip to Boston on my bucket list. I'm hoping that trip will be sooner rather than later but it's definitely got to happen!
Now excuse me while I go do my happy dance that Friday has finally arrived (yes, I totally dance like this too)
Oh yeah, and let's get a little of this going too: