Yay! It's Friday dolls! We made it through yet another week, that's definitely something to celebrate! Four times a year we do this thing at work called Loco where we all go out and do something fun as a company and today is that day! This time happens to be my favorite Loco where we all go to this little place on a river here that has a bar, adirondack chairs, a sand volleyball court, little cabanas, kayaking/canoeing and more! I love getting to spend time outside in the sun just relaxing. We used to get to leave early for the day to do this but unfortunately this time we don't get to leave until 4 pm so I won't get as much sun but it still should be enjoyable. Hopefully the mosquitos won't be out in full force!
It's time for my Friday Favorites with one of my favorite people, Amanda from Meet at the Barre!
1. Hello meatless Monday! I found this amazing recipe on Pinterest when I was looking for ideas for meatless Monday and I'm in love. Pasta, lemon and parmesan? What's not to love? I actually made this before with goat cheese (because I'm obsessed with goat cheese) which made it creamier but the parmesan gives it a but of a nutty flavor and I actually really liked it!
2. It's almost bikini season! I'm absolutely loving the colors in this L*Space bikini and the tie front bandeau top. I don't usually wear bandeaus since I usually require a little more support *sad face* but this one is just too cute! I'm also obsessed with her layered necklaces!
3. Yeah, Mila is my total girl crush. I can't believe she's preggers! Although her and Ashton are way too cute together so I shouldn't be surprised. I mean I didn't watch That 70's Show but everyone knew Jackie and Kelso were going to be together forever. ;) I actually pinned this though because I think I'm ready to get rid of the blonde in my hair and go back to being a 100% brunette!
4. Obsessed with this color right now! It's called Cab-ana by Essie (obviously) and it's my new favorite summer color! It reminds me of the Caribbean and I feel like it will look amazing with a nice tan!
5. Ahh Siesta Key. How I miss you. I am in desperate need of some beach therapy soon. Yesterday was a bit stressful and kinda sad/disappointing but salt water cures all. If your toes in the sand and a drink in hand doesn't make you smile I don't know what will. Besides puppies.
On that note, I hope everyone has an amazing and fabulous weekend!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.