Yay!!! We made it through yet another week! Although it's already May 9th... where is the time going? I was all kinds of confused on my days this week and pretty busy at work so I never really felt like I had a good grasp on this week. Luckily I'm off today and getting ready to head to Ft. Myers to visit one of my close friends who just had twins for the weekend! I am SO excited to meet her twins and see her again since I haven't seen her since her baby shower. This also means that I'm going to be MIA so don't take it personally if I don't comment today... my hands are going to be full of cute babies!
But until I head out, I'm again teaming up with the gorgeous Amanda from Meet At The Barre for my Friday Favorites!
1. Of course my number one this week has to be some of my favorite moments with my friend, Liss, whom I'm visiting today! The first picture is from her baby shower back in February. The second is from one of our crazy nights out in downtown (we had MANY) and the last is from Universal Mardi Gras years ago where we stupidly didn't check the weather before going and were wearing shorts and tank tops and had to buy these matching hoodies there to keep from freezing. What is it with me and going to Mardi Gras when it's cold?!
2. Literally obsessed with Selena's whole look in this picture! That dress, those shoes, even her hair. Gorgeous! I was skeptical about whether or not I could pull off a midi dress but I absolutely love this on her and she's short so I'm hoping this means maybe I can too!
3. This was my absolute favorite dish I made this week. I actually made it with chicken breasts instead of salmon (I'm not a huge fish person) and it was SO good. I mean seriously; Sriracha, teriyaki, rice how could this not be good?!?
4. Absolutely LOVING the new Essie 2014 Neons collection. How absolutely perfect are these colors for summer? I have to get "I'm Addicted" and "Vices Versa" oh and "Serial Shopper" oh who am I kidding? I need them all!
5. This adorable cage maxi from Sophie & Trey is definitely on my wish/favorites list this week! How perfect is this for spring/summer? The colors are gorgeous and it's only $38.99 or $35 if you use my 10% off code (STPAMELA) plus free shipping! I'm thinking this dress is going to have to make an appearance in my wardrobe soon!
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!