This month's box was extra cute as Birchbox teamed up with Kate Spade's Saturday. If you haven't heard of Kate Spade's Saturday yet... where have you been?!? Just kidding! Saturday is Kate Spade's more affordable but equally adorable little sister. Saturday offers apparel, shoes, bags, swimwear, home and travel items and more! This box included a $25 off of $75 purchase at Saturday so I'm definitely going to be checking out the website for something cute soon!
Now on to the review of the actual products I received!
1. Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - If you read my post yesterday, this is the lip balm I was wearing in Coral Crush! I have quite the lip balm addiction so I love getting to try out a new one. I love that the Pixi lip balm isn't just your normal hydrating lip balm but it also is tinted so it adds a bit of color. It also seems to last quite awhile so you don't have to constantly reapply. I would say be careful because it's not an overly sheer tint so if you get some outside your lips it's pretty noticeable (yes, this happened to me and yes, it was super embarrassing!).
2. Supergoop! Everyday SPF 30 with Cellular Response Technology - I've had the pleasure of trying out several Supergoop products through Birchbox and I actually really like everything they've sent me! I love that it's oil free so it doesn't make me feel greasy and the scent is much lighter than most sunscreens. It's only SPF 30 so if you're going to be out all day or if you're fair skinned I definitely recommend reapplying.
3. Marcelle New Age 8-in-1 Power Serum - The jury is still out on this one. It's supposed to start working in a week and I haven't been using it for quite that long so maybe that's why I haven't noticed any drastic improvements yet. It does have a nice feel going on, it's a gel instead of a cream so it feels lighter and less greasy. While I'm not anticipating this stuff being the magical fountain of youth it'd be awesome if it made a significant difference!
4. Nexxus Color Assure Pre-wash Primer, Shampoo & Conditioner - So this sample was a one time use sample of all three. The packaging was super cute so that's a plus! I can't say on how well this works on keeping your hair color vibrant like it's supposed to do since it was a one time use and my hair hasn't been colored in months but the good news is it smells amazing and left my hair feeling pretty soft. Definitely good things in my opinion!
5. Harney & Sons Wrapped Tea Sachets - I LOVE tea so trying out new teas is always a fun thing for me! After doing a little research I found out that Harney & Sons have a lot of great flavors to try but I've never seen them in my local grocery store so the chances of me trying the other flavors isn't very likely. The sample had a great flavor and wasn't overly strong which was nice for an afternoon tea. The smell was incredible while seeping too!
If you still haven't signed up for Birchbox but would like to give it a shot you can sign up here and if you enter the code BBKSS14 when you subscribe you get a $10 credit!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.