Hello 3-day weekend!!! I don't know about you but I'm super excited to have an extra long weekend to relax, get some sun and sleep! It's supposed to be insanely hot here on Saturday (I'm talking 98 degrees hot, people. And no, not the boy band the actual temperature 98 degrees. It's gonna be a HOT summer) so I foresee some pool time in my future.
Since it's Friday you know what that means! Yup, it's time for my Friday Favorites with the absolutely lovely Amanda from Meet At The Barre!
1. All of these are gorgeous ladies and they all have one thing in common. I want their hair! My birthday is right around the corner and it's summer so I'm thinking it's time to switch up my hair. I've had the balayage going on for a few months now and I still like it but my hair definitely could use a trim. So what do you guys think? Should I try one of the looks above or keep with the balayage for summer? HELP! :)
2. This dress and clutch are perfection. I need both of these in my life immediately. I'm seriously on the hunt for this dress, if any one knows where to find it let me know!
3. Super excited that The Tonight Show is coming to Orlando in June and I managed to score tickets to go to a taping! Hello Jimmy Fallon! These tickets went online in the middle of the day and the middle of the week and sold out in like 3 minutes but my ninja fast typing skills landed me tickets and I'm super excited!
4. I'm seriously obsessed with goat cheese and buffalo so how perfect is this recipe for me? And the best part? It's healthy (come on people, cheese is on the food pyramid! So is bread
5. It's Memorial Day weekend so that definitely means a delicious cocktail by the pool will be had! This Ciroc Pomegranate Lemonade sounds like the perfect refreshing cocktail on a hot day! Cheers to all of the men and women who served our country. Thank you for all you have done (and continue to do) to ensure our freedom.
On that note, thank you to my amazing grandfather who is no longer with me for me to thank in person. He was a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Army and fought in the Korean War. We miss you and love you grandpa!
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday weekend! Enjoy your extra day off and remember all the men and women who have given their lives so we can have every thing we have today!