Enough of the boring problems in my life... it's Friday and you know what that means! Time to team up with the ever so amazing Amanda from Meet @ The Barre for our weekly Friday Favorites! I gotta admit, this girl does an amazing job at cheering me up when I'm feeling down just by shooting me an e-mail so thanks Amanda! :)
1. Starting off the post with a little inspiration/motivation. I'm determined to make this June the exception to the past however many sucky Junes! And seriously any quote with glitter is a winner in my book. Who doesn't like a little sparkle every once in awhile?
2. My annual trip to Key West is less than a month away (YAY!) and I've been trying to find the perfect Key West appropriate 4th of July dress. I found the first dress and absolutely fell in love with it. Then I found the red and I love the crochet detail and the cross back but I'm worried outside of Key West it might not be appropriate. I don't know which dress to wear for 4th! What do you think?
3. Going out tonight to this Asian street fare restaurant to celebrate Shannon's (at Upbeat Soles) husband's birthday and I'm super excited to get to have their Roti Canai with spicy curry dipping sauce again! It was absolutely heavenly... and their curry meatballs. YUM!
4. I've been trying to come up with birthday ideas to give to my family and I've been having the worst time coming up with anything I want this year. There are so many things I want (ok, really only two things) that aren't tangible and that my family can't give me. But one thing I have had my eye on for awhile is this Coordinates Collection necklace. I think it's just the sweetest thing!
5. Lusting over this girl's outfit and how she can totally rock the sheer dress. If I tried to replicate this outfit I'd definitely look more like a street walker than effortlessly chic like she does. And her hair is definitely making me think I need to keep my balayage highlights through summer!
By the way, I have an obsession with Someecards if you haven't already noticed. I've been holding back on the count of not wanting to offend someone or ya know, making you guys think I'm crazy (only slightly, I swear) but Friday could use a few laughs so here are a few of my favs from this week:
You're welcome. ;) Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!