1. I had to share this with y'all! I got picked up by @liketkit's Instagram account for my outfit from Tuesday's post and it got 2,226 likes on it! Umm.. what?! So excited! I got picked up by @junkfoodtees Insta account a few months ago and was really excited about that as well but this one actually led to like 250 new followers on Instagram and a huge spike in traffic on my blog. Baby steps! ;) Oh and by the way, you can find the link to the exact shirt I'm wearing in this post here.
2. Totally obsessed with this highlighter yellow maxi skirt. I found a skirt similar to it the other day online but I'm so short it always makes me nervous to buy maxis online but I really feel like this neon yellow one needs to be in my closet for this summer. I even love the top she paired with it!
3. Totally going to see Jimmy Buffett on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon next week and I'm super excited/anxious about it. These tickets were not easy to get and to make matters even more stressful, they give out more tickets than they can accommodate and you have to get there and wait in line to get tickets (after already waiting online to get reservations) so there's no guarantee you'll even get in. I'm a planner so not having definitive plans stresses me out.
4. If you've been following me for awhile you may have seen this polish back in a post I did in March. Well I FINALLY found it! I shouldn't be this excited about a nail polish but I've been on the hunt for the perfect neutral nail polish with just a hint of sparkle so definitely happy I finally found it!
5. This is totally happening this weekend. I'll eat pretty much anything with cheese and proscuitto so this dish is perfect for me. Total added bonus that it has truffle oil... I mean truffle oil fries are like crack so I can only image how good truffle oil is with cheese and proscuitto.
And just to add a bit of funny to your day... here are a few more of Someecards that made me giggle (or laugh hysterically while my coworkers all thought I was crazy but who cares?)
Hope everyone has a ridiculously fabulous weekend!