Happy Friday lovebugs! Hope everyone had an amazing week! I know this was probably a hard week for everyone going back from a long weekend but we made it! I've been having a bit of a rough week but my parents are coming out to visit me this weekend so that should cheer me up. Plus it's hard to feel down during the holiday season with all the twinkling lights, Christmas music and amazing family, friends and food. Speaking of amazing friends, it's time to link up with one of my blogger besties, Amanda, for our Friday Favorites!
1. I am obsessing over Taylor's look from the Blank Space video. I love how she deepened her normal bright red lip slightly and that winged eyeliner is perfection. I'm on the hunt to find a lipstick that resembles that now...
2. I'm obsessed with black and gold and polka dots so I'm LOVING this Kate Spade polka dot iPhone case. It also comes in black and white and pink and white but seriously, how cute is the black and gold? Although part of me still likes the one I posted yesterday a little better.
3. My love, Kerri, had something similar to this the last time we went out and got drinks and I totally decided I need one. I hate putting my ID and credit cards in my pocket or clutch without my wallet but my wallet is way too big to fit in my clutch so this is the perfect alternative and you can't beat the price!
4. Obsessing over this crisscross ring by gojana. It's so pretty and perfect for every day wear! I saw this in someone's Rocksbox and this is exactly why I don't subscribe to Rocksbox... yet. I definitely wouldn't be sending this beauty back!
5. Last but not least... I'm totally making this Andes Mint Puppy Chow today. I've been craving all things mint lately and mint puppy chow sounds like a guaranteed hit!
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! I'm off to spend some quality time with my parents since I only get to see them a few times a year and it's been almost a full year since I've seen them! See you guys on Monday for my weekend recap with my other blogger bestie, Biana!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.