Happy Friday lovelies! At first I felt like this week was dragging and then yesterday I was in non-stop meetings from 10:30 am to 4 pm (I didn't even get lunch!) and I realized there are not enough hours in the day to get stuff done! This year is flying by and I need it to slow down a bit. Although I am super excited for consistent sunshine and warm days and not to mention those afternoon thunderstorms Florida is known for. Beach days are right around the corner! Kate and I have been talking about renting a boat soon and that always has me feeling like it's summer. There's just something about being out on a boat with a cocktail in hand listening to island tunes that has me pretending I'm on vacation somewhere else! Ok, enough with my summer dreaming, let's get into our Friday Favorites with my blogger love, Amanda!
1. Can we just talk about how cute this romper is?!? Totally obsessed with the back. The floral and the stripes are so perfect and love the detailing, it's so sexy but still classy.
2. Ok ladies, I need some help here. I have a friend's wedding coming up and I want to buy a pretty new dress for it but I can't decide between these two. The wedding is in the evening at a country club, both the bride and the groom are very laid back so it's not going to be super formal but I still want to look nice. What do you think? Floral or marble?
3. I keep going back and forth between wanting a FitBit and not. I'm really hesitant as to whether it would track what I'm looking to track and whether it'd work with my ridiculously tiny wrists even. I'm absolutely loving the new Tory Burch FitBit accessories but I still just can't decide on whether it'd be worth it or not...
4. Can we talk about how fun these earrings are? I love all the colors, perfect for any outfit or the perfect pop of color with black! I need these in my life.
5. Finally getting my tan back so it's time to break out the Sun Beam again! I seriously love this stuff!! It gives you such a pretty sun-kissed glow! It makes me feel like I just got back from vacation.
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! I'm going to try to catch up on all the work I didn't get to yesterday when I was in back to back meetings then relax!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.