Why hello Friday, nice of you to join us! Ok, maybe that's a bit dramatic... it did feel like this week went by pretty fast. Luckily I don't have much planned this weekend so hopefully I'll get to relax...catch up on my sleep and of course watch some football! I am SO excited that now NFL and college football is back. Hello unhealthy eating Sundays! However I am super excited to get to see my Bengals play this Sunday since I haven't gotten to see them play at all this year.
Let's go ahead and get into the Friday Favorites... shall we? Linking up with the beautiful Amanda whom I am super excited I get to meet SOON!
1. Seriously. I can't even express how excited I am to have found this recipe. I LOVE queso and chorizo... why did I never think to combine the two together?!? <-- This is why I'm not a millionaire. I love that this recipe the queso is more organic/natural whereas most queso recipes use Velveeta to get that creamy cheesy flavor. This will be made Sunday for football!
2. Super excited I get to break out this tank on Sunday! I haven't worn it in...well let's not talk about the last time I wore it but I'm ready to bust it out again for sure! I love Junk Food Clothing's NFL collection! They always have such cute vintage-y looking stuff!
3. I have developed an obsession with this shirt. For reals. I think I just need to buy it and get it over with because I think I look at it every day. I just love the neckline. And the color. And the structure. Yeah, I just need to get it.
4. While I'm at it I should just get these too, right? I mean, it's not really worth it to just order one thing...and who doesn't need more booties with fall right around the corner? You can't really beat the price either... Yeah, I'm thinking these should definitely come home with me.
5. I'm not going to lie, I've been obsessed with this bracelet for awhile and I've kept myself from getting it but how perfect would it be for fall?? BaubleBar, I'd love you forever if you want to make this the Buried Bauble for today!! :) I'm pretty much obsessed with anything tortoise shell right now so you have been warned.
Hope everyone has an absolutely fantastic weekend! Oh and if you haven't already....don't forget to vote for me for the Wear, Share & Win August Look here! I just found out I was even nominated yesterday and the poll closes today at noon so I know I won't win but still fun to be included!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.