Yay Friday! On Wednesday I felt like it was Thursday so when Thursday came I thought for sure it had to be Friday. Needless to say I'm happy it's FINALLY Friday! We have had the worst weather this week too so I'm hoping it will get better this weekend *fingers crossed!* I'm hoping since UCF and the Bengals are on byes this week that I can get a little fall shopping trip in but we'll see! I've been trying to order several things online and EVERY item I go to order is out of stock in my size, I swear it's a conspiracy or something! Anyways, time to link up with ever fabulous Amanda for our Friday Favorites!
1. It's no secret I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift. Girl is flawless in my opinion and she can feel free to write songs about her exes and her haters as long as they continue to be as catchy as they are! Her look for the iHeart Radio Music Festival might be my favorite look of hers yet. I mean seriously Taylor, you are rocking it girl!
2. You gotta love how I transition from super skinny Taylor to these amazingly delicious
zero calorie cinnamon pull aparts. This is why I'll never look like Taylor... oh well. I love cinnamon rolls so when I found this quick and easy recipe I knew I had to pin it! Definitely trying these out soon... then hitting the gym for like 3 hours.
3. OPI Black Cherry Chutney (left) used to be one of my all time favorite fall/winter nail polishes. So deep it almost looked black but is actually a gorgeous shimmery purplish red. I went to paint my nails last night and was saddened to see that my fall go-to had dried up and no amount of polish thinner was bringing it back. I guess that's what happens when you have the same nail polish for like 3 years. I'm now trying to figure out whether I want to try to hunt down my go-to or try a new one like Essie Wicked. What do you guys think? Any other colors you recommend?
4. Speaking of fall... I'm missing fall really bad right now. Especially knowing that Oktoberfest just ended in my hometown and I missed it. I may love winter in Florida but I'm jealous of all you guys posting fall pictures and getting to sport fall attire. Definitely missing Cincinnati today, along with apple cider, cool crisp days, changing leaves oh and all of the fun haunted houses that will be popping up soon!
5. Finally I leave you with this...
mainly because I really couldn't come up with anything else. I'm tired Tiffany blue champagne! WHAT!?!?! Has anyone ever had or seen this before? I'm kind of in love. My favorite color and my favorite beverage? Yes please! I'm dying to try this... hello bucket list!
Does any one have any fun plans this weekend?