Happy Friday loves! I don't know about you but I am ready for the weekend! My bed is calling my name for sure. I fully plan on taking advantage of not having a ton of plans this weekendand getting some serious sleeping time in. Football is (pretty much) over so I can finally just relax and not have anything to stress out about...besides my floors. Which I plan on redoing next weekend but am already having issues with. This is why I don't DIY often... LOL! Ok well it's time to link up with another of my blogger besties, Amanda, for our Friday favorites!
1. Can we talk about the amount of perfection this outfit is? And it's so simple and chic. I LOVE outfits that don't need to be overly accessorized. I hate wearing a ton of jewelry and being super weighed down by it so any outfit that speaks for itself like this one, I adore!
2. Has anyone tried this firming mask before? I've read some good things about it and am really curious! I tried the Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Serum and haven't had the greatest results... any one else try this? Am I just crazy?! I'm trying to find something that actually works so any suggestions are appreciated!
3. I'm kinda feeling this dress. If you haven't noticed I'm all about simplicity and this dress is exactly what I'm looking for. I love the high neckline and the trapeze silhouette. How perfect would it be with a fun statement necklace? And it's less than $15? Yes please!
4. Also super in love with this dress! How fun is this lace overlay.? I'm just worried that with me being so short it will be too long and then I'll have to get it hemmed and that will take away from the bottom. Yeah... being short is a struggle people.
5. I love rings lately. While I'm not huge into a ton of jewelry I do love layering rings although I'm not great at it. This ring stacking "how to" is kinda awesome. I love pretty much every single one of these rings and I think I need to start adding to my collection.
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.