Happy Friday love bugs! Made it through yet another week and just like that, we're almost out of January! Hopefully that means warmer weather is on the way soon for all my northern (that's pretty much everyone not here in Florida with me) friends! Being almost out of January also means one of my blogger besties, Amanda, is ALMOST to her wedding day!! Eeeeekkkk! I don't know about you but I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about her big day but for now I'm linking up with her for our Friday Favorites!
1. So now that it appears I'm going to become a train commuter most of the week I'm looking for a bigger bag that I can carry my laptop or at least my iPad with me as well as a few other essential items that I normally wouldn't keep with me. I love this Tory bag (how could you not?) but I also love a few other bags like this one, this one and this one. Any suggestions from my bigger purse carrying friends? I'm usually a small bag carrier so I'm pretty lost right now!
2. I got this adorable Sugar Paper planner from Target this week and I'm obsessed. Pink is quite possibly the farthest from my favorite color but this little planner is just too cute to be bothered by the fact I'm not a huge pink fan.
3. I am obsessed with layers lately. Layered rings, layered clothes and especially layered necklaces. Could this layered look be any more perfect?!? Seriously if someone loves me they'll get me a dainty gold shark's tooth necklace to add to my collection asap! ;)
4. I made this amazing pasta dish this week and I already can't wait to make it again. 20 minutes and one pot?! The perfect easy weeknight meal!
5. Yup, I'm still very much so summer dreaming so when I saw this bikini on Pinterest I fell in love. Darn you Mara Hoffman for making the most amazing swimwear ever. Hurry up summer, I'm ready for pool/beach time, amazing tans and cute bikinis!
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend.... or at least more exciting than mine! Be prepared for Instagram updates (if it looks ok) on how the floors are coming along! Wish me luck!!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.