Happy Friday dolls! I can't wait until the day is over and I can throw on my pajamas and relax! This weekend is going to be completely different from last weekend, I plan on relaxing, catching up on my tv shows and doing some searching for a rug. And if I don't end up searching for a rug it won't break my heart! Time to link up with my girl, Amanda, for our Friday Favorites!
1. With the Super Bowl on Sunday I've been scouring Pinterest for yummy appetizer recipes to make and these buffalo chicken cups are definitely on my list.
2. I've been debating on doing something to my hair again and I'm just straight up loving Julianne's hair in this pic. Although I don't think I could ever get my hair to look like this.
3. I'm loving this cute little Kate Spade initial necklace. I have a similar one from Etsy but unfortunately it's getting discolored and doesn't look as good as it once did. This one would be a cute little addition to my collection.
4. I've been eying this Tarte Burst of Energy self-adjusting lip color. I kinda love the idea of a color I can get away with wearing to work that doesn't make me look too made up
5. I have an obsession with London. This gold foil Tube Map would be absolutely perfect in my office! It would kinda match my "Paris is always a good idea" foil print! Because, duh. It is.
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.