Happy Friday babes! Hope everyone had a fantastic week! When I saw this cute little "Happy Friday" picture I knew I just had to post it this week. It pretty much sums up exactly how I'm feeling about it being Friday. After the past three weekends (if not more) of crazy running around I am SO ready to relax and do a whole lot of nothing this weekend. Besides laundry. Because obviously I need clothes to wear! I literally have zero plans this weekend and I don't mind one bit. But I do have a few favorites to share with you so let's link up with Amanda for our Friday Favs, shall we?
1. So I know the Nordstrom sale is going on right now but Tory is also having a sale! An extra 30% off all sale items making these gorgeous shoes scream to come home with me! I love all the neutral colors so they really would go with anything.
4. I am not a big dangly/statement earring wearer but I am loving these cute ear crawlers. I feel like they make a statement without being too much.
2. Ok so speaking of the Nordstrom sale... loving these pretty rings! I'm always looking for new rings I can stack that will fit my tiny little fingers and these are perfect of course they aren't part of the Nordstrom sale but then again nothing I wanted is!
3. Guys, I am IN LOVE with this dress. SO gorgeous. I love the color, the fabric, and the silhouette. Everything about it is perfect. If it could just materialize in my closet, that'd be great.
5. I'm not a huge regular GlamGlow fan but I bought a sample size of the hydrating mask and I have to admit I've been living in it since I got back from Key West. My forehead got sunburned while I was down there so my skin has been dry and this has done wonders. I've actually been sleeping in it and I notice a huge difference in how hydrated my skin feels in the morning!