Happy, happy Friday dolls! We made it through another week! I don't know about you but I'm still in shock it's already October. Where has this year gone?!? I'm definitely super jealous of all my blogger friends up north (which is pretty much everyone) who are getting to experience a real fall. Although I guess I'll just be thankful it isn't raining... yet. Hopefully I'll get to relax some tonight before my busy Saturday since I'm pretty tired from staying up super late for the UCF game last night. Just throwing it out there, I am NOT a fan of Thursday night games. Lucky me I get to go to one next week... no bueno! Now on to things I do like since it's time to link up with my girl Amanda for Friday Favorites!
1. I've been back and forth on the fur vest trend. I think it's adorable on everyone else but I don't know how it would look on me. On top of that I find it hard to justify getting one since it's so hot here in Florida and won't get cooler until at least November/December but then I see pictures like this and I'm back to wanting one again.
2. Totally craving something Cajun/spicy so I think I'll be making this Cajun Chicken Alfredo for dinner this weekend. Anything with 3 different kinds of cheese gets two thumbs up from me. <--- There goes the 4 days of cardio I did this week
3. New found obsession... loving this zodiac constellation pendant from BaubleBar. Mine is kinda boring but still loving them! And you seriously can't beat that price. Darn you BaubleBar for always having such cute stuff!
4. I've been on the hunt for the perfect fall booties and EVERY pair I find that I fall in love with are out of stock in my size. It's starting to get really frustrating. I found these and figured they were the perfect Florida fall booties since it's still super hot out down here but of course they're sold out, not just in my size but completely. Is this the universe trying to convince me to not shop?!?
5. Finally I leave you with this ridiculously adorable picture. Thanks Jill for pinning it yesterday and making me continuously stare at it! I just can't with all that cuteness. Love him/her!
Hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous weekend! We're temporarily moving offices today so if I'm MIA later it's because I'm completely exhausted from 4 days in a row of cardio (just over a month until the cruise!) then manual labor in the office ;)
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.