I feel like it's been awhile since I did a Birchbox review. Mainly because I obviously haven't had the best luck with the products I've been receiving but this month seems to be better so I figured why not do a review? I'm definitely still looking to try out another box but I am glad Birchbox seems to be stepping up their game and giving out better product samples. I just wish the samples were a bit bigger!
1. Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum - Wow, that's a real mouthful! This was probably one of my favorite samples I received this month. It definitely makes my skin feel smooth and soft. I was worried about the serum being greasy but it felt more like a dry oil which was nice. The sample size definitely wasn't big enough to determine the effectiveness against wrinkles but it's definitely refreshing for my skin.
2. SAGE + fasten Rollerball Collection - I got the Onward sample which I actually absolutely love. It's a blend of grapefruit, melon, green apple, lemon and cucumber. It's very light and refreshing, it smells a bit overpowering in the rollerball but once it's on it's the perfect day scent when you want to smell natural without being too perfume-y.
3. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette - This palette reminds me very much so of the Naked 2 palette but with more colors. There are a lot of gorgeous, shimmery colors but a lot of colors I wouldn't necessarily use daily. I got the "Ballerina" sample set which includes some pink shades, all of which are very glittery which is fun for a night out. Not my usual go-to colors but they're definitely complimentary.
4. Essential Elements Wake Up Rosemary Shower Gel - I love the scent but outside of it smelling nice I don't see anything majorly different between it and any other shower gel. I have to admit it made me laugh when I read the bottle (it was the immature part of me, don't judge) and it said Gel Douche. Please tell me I'm not the only one who would laugh at that!?!?
5. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips - This one was a weird one for me. Nipple balm? For lips? Ok... Apparently it's supposed to be great for nursing mothers so all of you recently pregnant bloggers remember this! I must say it was a bit heavy in my opinion for my lips but I used it on my dry heels and it made a huge difference! It's definitely very moisturizing and this is probably great for winter!
Has anyone tried any of these products before? If so what are your opinions??
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.