Happy Friday lovelies! I feel like this week went by really slow but at the same time I can't believe October is more than half over already! Where does the time go? This weekend is looking like semi-busy one which I can handle and the weather is supposed to be amazing so I'm pretty excited! My parents have some extra time off and are trying to figure out whether to come visit me next week or not. If they do I might be a little more MIA than usual since I only get to see them a few times a year. If they decide not to come because they don't want to fly I can't say I blame them! I really wanted to go on a little weekend getaway some where but with all of this crazy ebola stuff I don't even want to fly. Ok enough of that... it's time to link up with my girls Amanda and Christina for our Friday Favorites!
1. Of course my first favorite of the week has to be Taylor's new song. Dare I say I like it even more than Shake It Off? Girl made the right move transitioning to pop. I love how catchy and mature compared to her previous stuff (which don't get me wrong, I still loved). I am so ready for this entire album to come out!
2. We have an early tailgate for the UCF game tomorrow so that means I'll be cooking tonight to prepare. That also means breakfast tailgate food. I found this recipe from Pillsbury's website and it sounds pretty easy and delicious so I might give it a try. Of course I'm trying to eat healthier in preparation for my work cruise so I won't be having any of these but hopefully they'll be yummy!
3. Speaking of the amazing weather we've been having... I've been wanting a beach cruiser for quite awhile now. I don't live close enough to cruise around at the beach but there are plenty of trails and I can take it downtown and cruise around there on it. The weather is perfect for taking bike rides after work and on the weekends so I think I'm going to have to take the plunge soon!
4. Obsessing over this BB Dakota Vegan Leather jacket! It's still not exactly cool enough to wear jackets down here but I might have to scoop this one up for when it does get cooler. If Urban Outfitters does a sale anytime soon I can guarantee you it will be mine!
5. Biana introduced me to these new Revlon nail polishes earlier this week and she had told me she found a dupe of Essie Armed & Ready by Revlon that I was on the hunt to find. Of course I haven't found the Revlon dupe yet but I did manage to score some other gorgeous colors. Autumn Spice just might be my new favorite fall color!
Happy Friday lovelies! I'm not going to lie, I had every intention of taking today off from blogging since this week has been crazy ...
Posts on Sequins & Sea Breezes may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these items are ones that I would personally (or already have purchased) purchase myself. All opinions remain my own.