I'd Like To Thank The Academy...10/02/2014
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well obviously I'm a girl and like most girls (and birds) I'm attracted to shiny things and since I live in Florida I came up with the title Sequins & Sea Breezes, to fit in with my love of shiny, pretty things and who doesn't love a nice sea breezes?
2. If you could choose which era would you live in?
Hmm... I think I'd have to choose this one? As much as I'd love to go back in time and come up with the idea for Facebook or Microsoft and be a billionaire now I just can't see myself living without my cell phone. Or hair straightener.
3. What's in your purse?
My wallet, compact, at least 4 lipsticks and 3 of the exact same lip balm (you never know when you're going to lose one!) , my sunglasses (even though we haven't seen the sun in like 2 weeks), an umbrella, a hair tie, and my keys. Usually my phone would be in there too but it's next to me right now.
4. If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
Travel! I would LOVE to visit Australia, Greece, Italy, (back to) London and so many other places!
5. What has been the proudest moment in your life so far?
Hmm that's tough. I'd have to say it's between getting my first real job out of college and that moment when I finally realized I need to let go of what I can't control.
6. What is your prized possession?
My dog. He's my baby for sure.
7. 9. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
8. What kind of party would you throw if money wasn't an object and where would it be?
Hmmm I feel like we've heard this question at one of our Welcome Breakfast's recently Tiff... ;) I'm going with a party on a yacht with unlimited champagne and ALL the meat HAHAHA! Some place tropical of course.
9. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
LOL I have so many. From PLL, Vampire Diaries and Reign to fried cheese curds, queso and mac & cheese (yes, I have been known on multiple occasions to eat an entire box of Kraft spirals by myself).
10. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Currently champagne. Because champagne is always a good idea. But I've also developed a love for Deep Eddy grapefruit vodka and soda water. Thanks Jill for both of these...
11.What is your favorite way to recover from a long day?
Get in my pajamas, light a yummy scented candle, curl up on the couch and either read a book or watch something good on tv. The occasional glass of wine is never a bad idea either.
I nominate the following gorgeous ladies for the Liebster Award. If you've already done it and don't want to do it again I don't blame you... but your blog must be pretty awesome to be nominated multiple times ;) Take it as a compliment!
Here are your questions ladies:
1. If you won the lotto tomorrow what's the first thing you would buy/do?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is one item you can't live without?
4. If you could move any where in the world where would you live?
5. What's one random fact about you?
6. Who is your fashion icon?
7. What is your favorite holiday?
8. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
9. What song makes you jam out embarrassingly when no one is looking?
10. What is one trend you absolutely cannot stand right now?